Tricky Indian Food Made Easy - Without Harsh Chemicals
Enjoy Maximum Flavour and Taste With Minimum Cooking Effort. Enjoy Cooking Virtually Any Indian Meal in Half The Time.
Unfortunately conventional spice companies grow and harvest their spices in such a way that the spices lose their nutritional profile and can even become toxic due the various harsh processing techniques they go through before they are sold to you, the consumer.
With customer health and sustainability our top priority, we wanted to do things properly. That's why we work directly with farmers and producers to source only the highest quality, Soil Association certified organic spices so that you can create authentic Indian meals that are good for you and for the planet.
Masalan & Garam Masala Blend + vegetables =
1. Mix in our Masalan veggie blend to fried onions, garlic, chopped tomatoes, add salt to taste.
2. Add chopped cauliflower, potatoes, peas and red pepper. Mix well for 2 minutes.
3. Cover and cook on low heat for 30-40 or until veggies cooked. Season with our award winning Garam Masala blend and fresh coriander.
When you have the perfectly paired spice blends it really is easy as 1, 2 3!
BUY NOW and create this perfectly flavoured vegetable curry dish.
Meat Masala & Garam Masala Blend + Meat =
1. Marinate 500g meat with salt to taste, 1 tbs olive oil and 1-2 tbs of our Meat Masala blend and leave for 1-5 hours or overnight.
2. Fry 1-2 onions, 5 cloves chopped garlic and 1 piece grated ginger until golden brown. Add tomatoes, 1 tsp meat masala blend (optional) 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 cup water and mix for 2-3 mins. Add marinated lamb and bhoon (mix well) for 5-6 mins.
3. Cover and cook on low heat for 45 mins to 1 hour until meat is cooked. Garnish with our award winning Garam Masala blend and fresh coriander.
BUY NOW and create this delicious lamb curry dish.
The Benefits Of Our Blends
"Masalan blend is really versatile. I've used it for veggie curries, meat curry and for a marinade. The best thing is how you give back and that would make me buy from you again."
"Being of Indian heritage and having had plenty of good biryanis in my time, I was blown away at how flavourful biryani blend was. I have also bought plenty of Indian spice mixes before and I can honestly say nothing has compared to the flavour bomb of this!"
"Looking forward to cooking with these spices over the next few weeks. They look fantastic. I think you're onto a winner here".